So I checked out the style statement blog and I came across this post and found it so thought provoking. http://carrieanddanielle.com/are-you-qualified-authentic-career-building/ Check out the post by clicking above.
Am I qualified? To do what I love, or what I dream of pursuing? Here is your assingment:
5 reasons why your dream is outlandish or the odds are agianst you
10 passions or beliefs
5 persuasive actions that will get you what you want!
KISS MEDOCRITY GOOD BYE AND PREPARE TO MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE!
My dream job; my goals- successful Makeup Artist and Master Esthetician.
I took the challenge and here is my list:
2. Little experience compared to others
3. Its not a steady paycheck or source of income- insurance?
4. Feel I need more classes, and teaching. T.here are some tecniques that I don't do well
5. Lots of competition
1. I love to learn, it's part of succeeding
2. I love beauty products, they are fun!
3. There will always be a need for every passion, it just depends on the degree and the saturation.
4. I love makeing others feel and loof thier best
5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
6. Internal beauty completes your outer beauty
7. LOVE what you do.
8. Be Honest and Fair in all your dealings
9. Stop going to "work" and start going to your "passion"
10. Always Smile!
1. Put your self into what you love and let it show. - BE YOU!
2. Don't be afraid- forget FEAR!
3. Fake it til you make it-
4. Presentaion presentation presentation
5. Get out there- you won't suceed until you do.